Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nice problem - but still a problem

Dressed up smart-ish for a meeting today - crisis 1 was not being able to find the only pair of smart black trousers that fit me atm. Crisis 2 was not having a jacket that goes with the only smart skirt that fits me atm. Crisis 3 (more of a mini crisis though) is that the only smart skirt is a tad loose - to a level where I will need to be careful to wear long-ish tops with it to avoid displaying underthings to the world - and I only bought it in Jan (tweedy Hobbs thing)....

Losing fat is costing me a small fortune in clothing - and I resent handing over dosh for smart work stuff I only wear once a month or so. And even more bras now need to be consigned to charity shop bags (now 36B - how depleted is that!).

Anyhow, skating went well on Mon although I suspect I won't be passing level 4 at next Monday's test unless I miraculously get better by then or unless the instructor is very very kind!

Last night - good run with A. 46:19 to do the 5.6km route with a good chat as a bonus! Planning on running with work buddies starting next month after work as part of Race for Life prep.

No comments: