Thursday, March 08, 2007

Jogging, Punching & Kicking

Tuesday - jogged with A. She's decided that I should talk more when we run to ensure that our rates are compatible - and she should talk more on the walk bits.... not sure I can cope with structured gossip! We swapped cookbooks afterwards - I'm into making soup atm (big batches which I freeze then take to work & nuke for lunch) so new ideas are needed.

Wednesday - Body Combat. Chatted with 2 of Husband's colleagues - one from another colleagues in the class and then with A from his office on the way out. Love the way the pink bits on my new trainers look in the mirror when I kick - yes, I know, I need to get out more!

Baby Sister D has resurrected her blog - the fab named Rah Lose Weight. Please have a look coz she's asking for encouragement. She's also sent me her soon-to-be-tweaked playlist which I've added to the Playlist blog. Have changed the comments settings as I didn't realise I had it set not to accept any!

No comments: