Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tenuous excuse to include a gig....

I promised myself this wouldn't be a general diary as such - I really was going to focus on exercise...... but seeing as it did include about an hour in total of walking followed by much bouncing up and down with my arms in the air, I've decided I can include the Bon Jovi gig I went to last night in St Marys Stadium. He still is one of the sexiest men on the planet. The set was close to 2 hours 20 minutes and included considerable quantities from the old days - Bad Medicine was a particular highlight! And so was Keep the Faith, Dead or Alive, Runaway, Livin on a Prayer etc etc. Weirdest bits were a cover of Rocking all over the World and working Jumping Jack Flash into Bad Medicine. I didn't know if they would be good live, I'm not a huge fan of big stadium venues, but it was one the best gigs I've been to recently.

No comments: