Thursday, June 08, 2006

Gym last night

Cycling, Cross Trainer, Weights. They had "10 years younger" on the TV whilst I was there - quite motivating really. She had the dental surgery I'm planning to have - and it did look to be a gross process. Didn't realise that for a few days I should not have my denture in at all - v.scary prospect.

I tried on a black blouse last night that Husband doesn't know I own (it was in a sale....) that didn't fit. Still doesn't fit but the buttons do actually make contact with the buttonholes now! It feels like I've been on the big D forever, but as I only started on 22nd May, I shouldn't be expecting to see results for a while! Husband reckons my middle is looking less spare tyre-ish though - and he is not one for saying stuff to make me feel better...

Using my big D website, I can now track calories expended through exercise - which look quite impressive:
w/c 22nd May: 1674
w/c 29th May: 2293
this week so far: 571

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Husband has read your blog so he knows about blouse now....

What is it with women and clothing ????

Rahsickles said...

hah, you got caught, you got caught!!!!!

really keeping secrets like that from your husband of 10 months really isn't healthy!!!


teehee

Fat Bird Does Exercise said...

Demostrates that he does look at my blog!