Thursday, June 01, 2006

No gym today - but did go Tuesday

30 mins on the bike, 15 on the X trainer plus 2 weights machines - all fine except my headphones were only half working - must get a new set.

Very brief bike ride yesterday - took my spare bike over to A's as she's decided to try cycling to work, her mountain bike doesn't have a rack and her hybrid isn't very comfortable. M was on about how he was going to service it, so I think it's gone to a good home!

The big D is going well so far - apart from road rage on Saturday, I've not felt serious hunger pangs and sticking to it is made easier through being away in the week. Apparently, I wil reach my target weight on 17th February 2007....

I'm starting to feel less lethargic - I'm even missing running which is very unexpected!

No comments: