Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Smug!

This morning I am wearing a size 18 Boden skirt - 3 months ago, my size 20 Boden skirts were a tad snug. I am also wearing a size 18 M&S blouse - previously was wearing size 22 M&S shirts. Last night, established that my new size 18 Monsoon skirt fits me - 3 months ago, was in size 22 Monsoon skirts (admittedly, they were on the loose side even then!).

So I figure that in the eyes of M&S, Boden & Monsoon, I can declare myself mostly a size 18 (my size 20 Boden shirts are still not baggy though).

Feeling smug - get me (to quote Baby Sister)! Apologies for the gloat!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Its not gloating - its celebrating your achievement! Well done - you're an inspiration. (I am now getting of the floor and getting back on to the well behaved wagon)

Rahsickles said...

yep you are a star & you look fantastic too, i had a smug moment today too, wandering around M&S, popped into the per una section which before i would do a sharp uey remembering that they don't go further than a size 18 & realised that i could...if i wanted too, buysomething that would fit! GET US!!!!!!!