Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Never mind the exercise - my hair!

Gym last night - 20 mins on the treadmill with an interval segment built in followed by 30 mins on the cross trainer. Did 3 X 2min higher speed intervals - I want to get it up to 5 X 2mins within 20mins & then build up to 30mins.

But very fed up afterwards. I had a fab haircut on Monday evening at an excellent hairdressers close to the office. Much shorter & even looked a bit funky rather than resembling a haystack. Tried blow drying it for myself last night - nowhere near as good. Will dig out the straighteners tonight - the hairdresser didn't use 'em but she is capable of decent blow drying!

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I get the feeling that my hairdresser just uses the straightners for speed. He is able to get my hair straight just by blow drying it a certain way for long enough. Looking forward to seeing the new "do"