Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gym - did it!

25 mins of jogging, 15 mins on the cross trainer and..... some weights for the first time in ages. I'd been put off by the machines not being quite the same as the ones at my home club, Hampshire, but decided that I was being stupid. Just pleased that I managed to remember my card this time - and that I got away from work before 7.

I've realised that I should now be able to make my much missed body combat class on Tuesday night at my home club- aka Buffy Aerobics - woo hoo! I have found a class close to work so after the Manchester run, will see if I can switch to that.

Really enjoying the WS book ("Fat Girls' Guide to Life") even though it's american and is a novel length rant - and I love her assertion that it's better to be fat & fit than slim & sedentary.

1 comment:

Rahsickles said...

you're doing great :D

are you being sponsered for the Manchester run?