Monday, November 20, 2006

Technology fails

Tuesday's walk & jog today with A - good apart from our technology!
My Forerunner failed miserably to find a satellite - and I failed miserably to remember the heart rate monitor strap. And A's HR monitor was playing up too. More techy issues when I got home - lost my camera charger which I need 4 tomorrow's business trip - A saved me though.

On a more positive techy note, collected my sexy new Ipod video - and it works! Planning a Christmas list of gadgets & gizmos to keep it company now - really want an arm strap case so I can jog with it. Perhaps the god of techy stuff does love me after all.....

1 comment:

Kitty said...

The god of technology is laughing at me at the moment. Certain iTunes tracks still not playing on my iPod Shuffle. You may love your iPod video, you may be able to get me to drool a small drop over it, but I am having second thoughts about buying one for myself. Hope you continue to enjoy yours.