Friday, January 19, 2007

Fastest 5K so far - but I felt it!

33:13 last night to do my usual Friday night jog! It was drizzling a little - but not enough to cause me concern about ipod getting wet.
I had a new soundtrack which made things more interesting - I included many guilty pleasures - stuff that I've heard at the gym that falls into categories I don't normally like much but due to over exposure, they seem to be in my head!
These include:
  • Nelly Furtado - Maneater
  • Madonna - Hung Up
  • Horny as a Dandy
  • Chistina Aguilera - Ain't no other man
I think I'm going to put together 34 minute playlists for jogging..... music makes a huge difference to my boredom levels.

1 comment:

Annya said...

Nelly Furtado - Maneater
Madonna - Hung Up
Horny as a Dandy
Chistina Aguilera - Ain't no other man
good choice